Senior Solutions Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Solutions Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start in August.
As the Senior Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Researching, designing, and developing strategies, models, and work plans to enhance the stability, resilience, fault tolerance of the platform and its components that align with strategic initiatives and the Infrastructure of the Platform;
- Providing direction and guidance pertaining to solution architecture, including technical design, development methods and procedures;
- Providing advice and direction to executive management to ensure technology solutions meet the business needs;
- Planning and forecasting in order to manage existing system needs and upcoming system development project initiatives in a cost-effective manner;
- Providing solution architecture guidance and direction to staff and consultants; and,
- Overseeing development of and maintaining solution design documents that detail system configurations.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or certification in Information Technology from a recognized community college. An equivalent combination of training and experience may also be considered;
- Ten (10) years of IM/IT experience;
- Ten (10) years of demonstrated experience in architecture where multiple systems and domains must be considered from an enterprise view;
- Ten (10) years of demonstrated experience with HL7 v2,v3 messaging;
- Ten (10) years of experience with architecting/implementing around a Service Oriented Architecture;
- Ten (10) years of experience in developing technical, application and data architectures;
- Eight (8)+ years of experience with recent solutions architecture for enterprise solutions;
- Five (5) years of experience with IBM’s Initiate/MDM technology (EMPI);
- Five (5) years of experience with JAVA;
- Five (5) years of experience with .Net;
- Five (5) years of experience with database design and tuning/indexing for SQL Servers;
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience with Healthcare systems;
- Experience as a solutions architect for large implementations; and,
- Written and spoken competence in English.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.