Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
IT Project Coordinator
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Project Coordinator for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating project activities;
- Tracking work completed and updating schedules and tracking tools;
- Organizing and publishing project documents on SharePoint;
- Managing junior project coordinator staff; and,
- Making decisions to routine problems within established guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience as a Project Coordinator;
- Experience as a Project Coordinator with IT/telecommunications/construction projects;
- Knowledge of SAP purchase requisitions and receiving, time/travel expense management, financial actuals and reporting, BPC forecasting;
- Experience as a Microsoft SharePoint administrator;
- Exposure to Microsoft Project or other project management tools. Also OpenText, Visio;
- Experience with Microsoft Office/O365, advanced level with Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to lead project team meetings;
- The ability to create and deliver project status reports or updates as required;
- The ability to prepare and maintain a realistic project schedule, including arranging all logistics for personnel, goods and services; and,
- The ability to work independently with little oversight.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.