Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a four (4)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
As the Technical Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Helping on COE and data governance; and,
- Onboarding the line of business (LOB) into a new database and creating strategy and business cases, information sessions etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- TOGAF certification;
- Data Mining certification;
- Ten (10) years of SQL database experience;
- Ten (10) experience with Oracle database;
- Ten (10) years experience as a Power designer;
- Ten (10) years of experience with Data modelling and governance;
- Ten (10) years of Data consulting and strategy;
- Five (5) years of API experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Consulting firm experience (an asset);
- Former Financial Institution experience (an asset);
- Record management experience (an asset); and,
- Filenet experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.