Senior Business Analyst (SAP)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst (SAP) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the ERP Program team, key stakeholders from business and IT groups and chosen System Integrator;
- Capturing requirements for interfaces with applications integrated with SAP S4/HANA, complete functional specifications and support testing efforts. Ensure the business requirements are met throughout the business process across the required systems;
- Understanding the impacts to keep apps and develop plans to complete data conversion and for eventual cutover to SAP;
- Developing application retirement plans focused on meeting the needs for application and data archiving/retention, in a cost effective manner;
- Supporting the development of testing plans and scripts to ensure the solutions delivered will support the business processes and work effectively. Support the execution and any issue resolution that may arise;
- Providing insight and analysis, and share working knowledge of business processes, people, systems, and data to help achieve the target state and expected outcomes;
- Identifying and engaging with subject matter experts for input into the various program activities and deliverables;
- Attending and facilitating ERP working sessions impacting your aligned to your deliverables;
- Representing your assigned business function in various cross-functional ERP working sessions;
- Acting as a change agent throughout the ERP program;
- Assisting with timely and regular communication related to the ERP program to stakeholders;
- Providing input into and review various program artefacts, including but not limited to the change management plan, business case, operational support model and test strategy; and,
- Assisting project leadership in identifying, analyzing, mitigating and monitoring risks and issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field (Business, Accounting, or IT);
- Seven plus (7+) years’ experience in a Business Analyst role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Oil and Gas industry sector experience;
- Experience in a large-scale ERP solution delivery/SAP implementation;
- Proficiency in business problem identification, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, requirement gathering and analysis, value analysis/benefits mapping and process mapping;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate business requirements to technical people, negotiation and workshop facilitation skills;
- The ability to rapidly and independently acquire skills and information, open minded and pragmatic, adaptable and change ready, flexible;
- The ability to analyze a business domain, build and maintain strong working stakeholder relationships, engage professionally with managers / leaders and peers, consult and challenge the stakeholders;
- The ability to be a self-starter that can independently identify and manage tasks, time and competing priorities;
- Excellent collaboration in a team environment, manages conflict, supports team success, contributes to a positive team dynamic; and,
- The able to identify, analyze, mitigate, and monitor risks and issues.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.