Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Company's key Identity and Access Controls as required;
- Developing a sustainable Role Management practice as it relates to Identity and Access management;
- Facilitating discussions with technical groups across the enterprise to gain the approval of proposed technical roles;
- Working with supporting technology teams identifying required bundling of entitlements per role across multiple business applications and infrastructures;
- Maintaining roles and all associated data, rules including access bundling rules, and processes and ensuring proper governance of Roles; roles verification by Role Owners on a regular basis;
- Championing the improvement of identity and access management processes, controls and communications related to Roles across stakeholder groups; and,
- Applying experience with key banking platforms to make recommendations for bundling, including mainframe, Unix, Windows, Oracle, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of Information Security Management i.e., processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing and protecting organizational data;
- Previous data analysis experience (not a data scientist);
- Experience working with data and helping businesses make better data-driven decisions;
- Strong experience with advanced functions of Excel;
- Ability to manipulate data;
- Ability to find data patterns;
- Ability to establish, build and maintain healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors and peers;
- Ability to produce a variety of business documents that demonstrate a command of the language, clarity of thought and orderliness of presentation;
- Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally; recognizing that verbal communication is more than just language – it includes tone, style and structure;
- Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others;
- Ability to act as a service ambassador across the company and classify, summarize and prioritize client/partner feedback in a continuous service enhancement capacity;
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management approaches and concepts, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing guidance to stakeholders within and outside own area (an asset);
- Previous Banking/Financial Institution experience (an asset); and,
- Experience working with SailPoint IIQ (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.