Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
The position requires a dedicated, driven individual who can identify issues, analyze problems and propose solutions independently of management guidance. The type of person suitable for this role is someone who has experience in the Quality Assurance and Automation, with at least three (3) years in automation testing groups performing a range of testing tasks. The ideal candidate is results-oriented and forward-thinking and can help drive long term plans.
As the Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and executing the automation, testing and Quality Assurance processes used in the infrastructure group from smoke testing through final acceptance testing;
- Defining and executing an automation strategy working with external groups;
- Executing Quality Assurance and Automation processes on all Engineering projects with direction from a team manager;
- Ensuring we meet deliverable deadlines without compromising the quality of the deliverables;
- Establishing a culture of quality and testing within the ITS group;
- Working with our Customer base to understand their needs and ensure the team delivers high-quality products that meet end-user requirements;
- Designing and developing automation architecture & scripts to interface with additional scripts for startup, cleanup, logging, reporting and to reduce maintenance;
- Ensuring that the scripts are complete, executable, reusable and maintainable;
- Setting standards for scripting and the environment that best suit the production;
- Ensuring that all planned activities are implemented, executed and completed in accordance with the planned timeline;
- Progress reporting and ensuring that problems and issues are raised for prompt corrective action;
- Managing short term & long term objectives and effectively scoping projects within schedule constraints;
- Working with other Quality Assurance teams, Business Analysts and Solution Analysts to validate requirements and incorporate the requirements for the design and development of the automation test scripts;
- Attending Quality Assurance team meetings and articulate any concerns and findings as well as report those concerns using standard problem reporting tools;
- Participating in test strategy, test estimation and planning discussions; and,
- Reading Requirement Specification documents and producing Test Plans and Test Cases.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience defining Automation Strategies that will verify the operation of new services or products while tracking to project schedule;
- Two (2) years of active SQL usage and experience;
- Two (2) years of Quality Assurance experience;
- HPQC experience;
- Data projects’ experience;
- SAS experience (an asset); and,
- ETL experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.