Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a two (2) Senior Project Managers for three (3) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Writing business cases and project charters;
- Project plan, scope, budget, risk, issue and resource management;
- Delivery of all in scope project activities;
- Developing and facilitating project governance process to support delivery;
- Preparing materials and facilitate discussions and decisions at Governance committee meetings;
- Developing project strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions;
- Liaising with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support project delivery;
- Leading and performance manage project resources;
- Ensuring projects align with PQTO standards and governance guidelines; and,
- Customer engagement and ensure appropriate planning and communications are in place and executed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline;
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in project management;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experience in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server;
- Experience working on infrastructure projects that include Network Switches, Load Balancers, Backup, SAN, Firewall, Remote Access, Voice Services, and UPS infrastructure;
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset; and,
- Strong business writing skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.