Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing scope, project plans, and project lifestyle documentation that include developing project charter, project plan, requirements and design documentation;
- Managing issues, risks, testing, and training documentation and all other project lifestyle documents;
- Managing resources and budget including external vendor resource and support;
- Ensuring project milestones are realized on time and budget and must align with program work streams;
- Aligning with inter-connected projects and provide leadership that includes developing data conversion plans;
- Managing expectation of leadership which includes Director and other stakeholders along with communication and weekly status reports;
- Collaboratively working with design teams as needed;
- Proposing viable and appropriate future state solutions to resolve complex integrated clinical and business challenges;
- Preparing briefing notes to escalate issues in a timely fashion;
- Implementing continuous improvement methodologies to identify opportunities for improvement that can include process mapping and visual management;
- Aligning system implementation to associate program activities; and,
- Ensuring solutions will provide appropriate data for benefits evaluation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Project management experience as it relates to management and implementation of Automated Dispensing Cabinets (ADCs) and controlled substance management systems (CSMs);
- Project management experience in converting from one server to another;
- PMP is considered an asset; and,
- Prior Project Management experience working within the Health Care industry.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.