Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Adhering to Change Management processes;
- Customer engagement;
- Gathering business requirements and support the current state analysis of the existing workflows;
- Ensuring that appropriate change planning and communications are in place and executed accordingly;
- Liaising with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support change implementation;
- Preparing materials and facilitating discussions and decisions with Customers and Vendors;
- Developing change strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions;
- Coordinating Change Windows (Go Live) activities; and,
- Coordinating the completion of Changes lessons learned activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management or a related discipline;
- A minimum of five (5) years of recent, related experience in project management or change management;
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Experience in change management principles and processes;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Demonstrated capability in executing complex IT infrastructure changes;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to coach and develop others’ change skills;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated experience working in Health Authority environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical operations; and,
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.