Graphic Designer Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start August.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Helping define and improve the interface and user experience of our internal application suite;
- Creating various deliverables (wireframes, models, prototypes, feeds, style guides);
- Working with developers to iterate and refine our existing user experiences;
- Staying informed about the latest UI / UX design technologies and best practices;
- Effectively communicating new features using models and/or prototypes as needed; and,
- Conducting focus groups with current and potential clients to gather feedback on upcoming UX changes.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism (French and English);
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch;
- Ability to solve UX/UI problems and problem points;
- Ability to actively contribute towards bringing new ideas and solutions forward;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with key players and product developers;
- HTML and CSS knowledge (an asset); and,
- Experience with Abstract and InVision (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.