Senior IT Business Analyst (Transition to Operations)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst (Transition to Operations) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with other BAs, cross-functional business, IT stakeholders, and the System Integrator to design an optimal and cost-effective ERP support solution;
- Understanding the current state of your assigned ERP support scope, including but not limited to define:
- Engagement models with various business and IT groups;
- Support processes and procedures;
- ERP governance model;
- SLA and KPI reporting;
- Contributing to the design of the target state for your assigned ERP support scope, ensuring the solution design meets the support requirements and desired organizational outcomes;
- Identifying and assessing the tasks required to transition from the current state to the target state;
- Providing insight and analysis, share working knowledge of ERP support scope processes, people, systems, and data to help achieve the target state and expected outcomes;
- Identifying and engaging with subject matter experts for input into the various Transition to Operations activities and deliverables;
- Attending and facilitating working sessions impacting your assigned ERP support scope;
- Representing your assigned ERP support scope in various cross-functional Transition to Operations working sessions;
- Acting as a change agent throughout the ERP program;
- Assisting with timely and regular communication related to the ERP program to stakeholders;
- Providing input into and review various program artefacts; and,
- Assisting project leadership in identifying, analyzing, mitigating, and monitoring risks and issues.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary education in a related field (IT or Business);
- Seven plus (7+) years in a Business Analyst role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with business and technical people;
- Strong negotiation and workshop facilitation skills;
- The ability to rapidly and independently acquire skills and information, open minded and pragmatic, adaptable and change ready, flexible;
- The ability analyze a business or IT domain, build and maintain strong working stakeholder relationships, engage professionally with managers / leaders and peers, consult and challenge the stakeholders;
- Proficiency in business problem identification, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, requirement gathering and analysis, and process mapping;
- The ability to be a self-starter and independently identify and manage tasks, time and competing priorities;
- The ability to collaborate well in a team environment, manage conflict, support team success, contributes to a positive team dynamic;
- The ability to identify, analyze, mitigate, and monitor risks and issues;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Oil and Gas industry sector experience;
- Experience in a large-scale ERP solution delivery / SAP implementation;
- HANA logical warehouse environment experience; and,
- Experience with Request Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.