Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Learning Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
As the Learning Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting training and development programs for employees; and,
- Consulting on, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating training and performance improvement solutions that are aligned with the Company's business partners strategies and are aimed at enhancing the capabilities of employees and managers supporting a client-centric environment.
- Researching, recommending, designing, developing and delivering integrated, comprehensive training solutions based on analysis and assessment of business partner and learner needs;
- Consulting with cross-functional project teams, leaders and stakeholders;
- Conducting on-site interviews with staff/contractors on the job and with subject matter experts;
- Engaging in job shadowing and consult with front line workers;
- Conducting needs assessments and consultations to identify and evaluate training requirements/need for learning;
- Designing and planning customized training programs through instructional design methodology to create successful learning experiences;
- Developing training materials and curriculum and preparing learning recommendations;
- Implementing customized training programs;
- Facilitating in-class training sessions;
- Managing and coordinating training schedule for team members;
- Ensuring full learning cycle, curriculum design, development, execution and review;
- Preparing learning recommendations;
- Coordinating or performing administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs; and,
- Ensuring that deliverables meet all defined standards of quality; and, effectiveness while providing continuity throughout the end-to-end process.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required;
- Eight to ten (8-10) years related experience or strong candidates with five (5) years or more will be considered;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects;
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique;
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods;
- Knowledge of human behaviour and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods;
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Very solid design skills and be forward-thinking (“agile”);
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and bring some creativity to a project;
- Ability to handle quick scrums and brainstorming and not the typical ‘waterfall’ approach to designing a solution;
- Familiarity with at least the basic design tools – PowerPoint, word, Lectora, captivate;
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
- Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP) (an asset); and,
- Experience with call centres (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.