Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Junior Cyber Security Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Cyber Security Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing identity and access governance across distributed technologies and applications residing the corporate network and the cloud;
- Ensuring the security and integrity of SOX governed systems;
- Analyzing, assessing, and reporting security detections from SIEM and other security tools;
- Executing IT Security controls compliance requirements to ensure controls adherence;
- Performing routine security and SOX compliancy monitoring tasks and report issues that are uncovered by various internal monitoring tools;
- Reporting anomalous security incidents;
- Conducting targeted analysis of suspect areas;
- Recommending process and reporting improvements;
- Collaboratively working with operational IT support teams to report and remediate non-policy-breaching behaviour in support of service excellence and operational efficiency; and,
- Working with the Internal Audit team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University or College Degree or equivalent experience in IT;
- One (1) to three (3) years of related experience preferably within the Oil and Gas industry;
- Process oriented with the ability to discuss, advise, coordinate, and document processes;
- General technical knowledge of IT network, infrastructures, and software;
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and verbal/written communications skills;
- Self-reliance/self-motivation and work well in a dynamic team environment;
- Knowledge of audit, IT operational, and/or IT risk management experience;
- Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management concepts;
- Key understanding of Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, etc.; and,
- Industry certifications are an asset (CISSP or CISM certification).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.