Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Business Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- The migration of text data from one platform to another;
- Developing partnerships with clients to analyze current practices or positions to recommend solutions for improvement;
- Carrying out research and data collection;
- Analyzing existing practices, positions, and data to understand the client, industry, and nature of business;
- Identifying strategies and present recommendations for improvement;
- Developing implementation strategies and assisting in the implementation of solutions;
- Performing and organizing ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, etc.;
- Developing and managing text analysis platform, assigning access to the marketing/client segmentation team as required; and,
- Reviewing requests and assessing which platform the request should be assigned to.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) + years' of experience in a similar role;
- Data analytics experience;
- Tableau and Alteryx experience;
- Ability to interpret and articulate data results;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Effective problem-solving skills;
- Ability and capacity to build strong client relationships;
- Text analytics experience (an asset);
- Clara bridge experience (an asset);
- Alteryx certification (an asset); and,
- Financial Institution experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle