Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Support Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in August.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Pega Application Administration, Production Implementations on a rotational basis, environment build and support, Code deployment, Incident Support, and Change Management supporting multiple applications built on the Pega platform; and,
- Providing application or infrastructure technical expertise as needed for projects and initiatives related to their implementations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Seven (7)+ years of IT experience;
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in web server configuration and management (Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic);
- Two to five (2-5) years of experience in managing Production Implementations in the Financial Industry;
- Experience with Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems, shell scripts (KSH/BASH), and Java (Servlet, JSP, EJB, SOA – WebServices);
- Ability to take Accountability and be a good team player;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Pega Framework experience (an asset);
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (an asset).;
- Experience with Java code lifecycle of build, version control (TFS, svn, git), change management (ServiceNow, HP ALM) and deployment and demonstrated knowledge of SQL queries (an asset);
- Ability to take a procedure done manually, evaluate all possible scenarios of complexity and eventually automate the same procedure for flawless execution with Jenkins or other tools in the DevOps toolchain (an asset);
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, Network, Loadbalancer(s), DNS, TCP/IP, SFTP/SSH, clustered web servers, clustered application servers, and highly available/scalable web architectures and disaster recovery techniques (an asset); and,
- Understanding of software development methodologies including waterfall and agile practices (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.