Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Infrastructure and Application teams, and vendor team(s) to ensure the on-time on-budget delivery of an IT DR solution; and,
- Providing leadership to build and maintain supportive relationships and commitment of team members to team goals and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in IT Infrastructure projects;
- Strong project management and technical leadership skills, with specific focus on IT Disaster Recovery;
- Experience effectively managing projects that involve specification of infrastructure hardware and software, installation of infrastructure hardware and software, design and configuration of data replication, and network architecture;
- Previous IT DR project management experience;
- The ability to perform as high-level Technical Architect to oversee working technical teams;
- Experience creating and managing a project plan, track milestones, and identify dependencies;
- Experience creating and executing strategies for risk/issue mitigation and contingency planning;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to interact efficiently and effectively with people of all levels of IT expertise and positions;
- Previous experience with being a team leader and contributor;
- Proficiency in managing a co-location and/or managed services provider hosting hardware and software;
- Previous experience with managing multiple vendor contracts, relationships, and deliverables;
- Excellent negotiation and influence skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project;
- Proficiency with estimating the effort to complete the project milestones, and create and track the forecast and budget of the project; and,
- Project Management Certification (a plus but not mandatory), with the requirement to work within the in-house project management methodology.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.