Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Salesforce Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in September.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project manager/product delivery manager/product owner and business users to analyze functional requirements and the underlying business drivers, issues, and challenges;
- Providing expert knowledge and proficiency for Salesforce technologies to meet agile business needs;
- Designing and developing Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Community Cloud, Salesforce Integration Cloud, and Salesforce Platform;
- Advising on the implications of configuration and customization decisions and document technical risks, costs, and benefits in terms of development and future upgrades;
- Implementing Salesforce solutions using configuration and customization using technologies such as APEX, Triggers, and Lightning components
- Integrating, managing, and maintaining 3rd party software integrated with Salesforce.com;
- Applying Salesforce privacy and security management best practices using technologies such as Salesforce Shield and Salesforce Identity;
- Performing Salesforce administration including managing roles and access, troubleshooting, data cleansing and auditing, and other configurations;
- Designing, configuring and maintaining Salesforce security rules, permission sets, field-level security, record-level security, roles and profiles;
- Reviewing user stories and acceptance criteria, estimating user story sizing, and participating in retrospective meetings;
- Contributing to Salesforce Governance Framework including change management process, Organisation Strategy, Design and Development standards and best practices;
- Developing, testing and deploying customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, and system updates;
- Advising and providing expert knowledge on the feasibility and effort estimates for proposed deliverables within the Salesforce technologies and platform;
- Promoting changes from development to QA, and from QA to production environments by applying DevOps best practices and technologies such as Salesforce DX, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, and test automation;
- Designing and building integrations between Salesforce and company's internal systems using Java, REST API, Microservices with well-defined security management mechanisms such as OAuth and JWT;
- Training, coaching and mentoring team members on Salesforce;
- Championing the unit testing of Salesforce related systems, data, and integrations,providing mentorship and knowledge sharing and helping raise the level of Salesforce capabilities at the Company;
- Providing transition support to the maintenance groups; and,
- Performing other duties as required by the project.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
- Eight (8) years minimum of experience in design and development of software solutions including requirement analysis, application design, data modeling, troubleshooting, and production deployment and support;
- Five (5) years minimum of experience working with Salesforce products such as Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Lightning;
- Five (5) years of experience with Salesforce configuration, customization, development, and administration;
- Experience with Salesforce development using Force.com, APEX, and Lighting components/framework, including creating custom objects, assigning fields, designing page layouts, creating workflow rules, email alerts, custom tabs and components;
- Experience in Salesforce security, privacy, user access, data models, and associated best practices;
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with on-premise systems using ETL / MDM and/or using Java REST APIs;
- Experience in data modeling, ER diagrams, SQL, and a relational database such as Oracle;
- Experience in configuration and release management in SFDC and other deployment tools such as Git and Jenkins pipelines; and,
- Experience in Agile software development and a deep understanding of Agile principles.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.