Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Architect for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. The resource for this opportunity can be located in either Calgary or Edmonton.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading, consulting, or overseeing information architecture component of the project;
- Assisting project team in establishing governance related to the architecture of the project;
- Providing perspective on content and appropriate locations;
- Leading and coordinating the business discussions relative to future architecture direction;
- Creating as-built information architecture diagrams and necessary materials;
- Promoting the IA process, outcomes, and results;
- Setting information architecture standards and methodologies;
- Identifying and understanding the information that the client produces and consumes;
- Ensuring regulatory issues are considered surrounding information assets;
- Identifying user requirements by researching and analyzing user needs; and,
- Taking the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of eight (8) years of strategic and tactical Information Architecture (IM) experience;
- A minimum of four (4) separate Information Architecture Projects with minimum two (2) working on intranet projects;
- Experience leading and conducting workshops or focus groups, leading interviews, and analyzing and reviewing requirements;
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies;
- The ability to use professional knowledge, experience, and technical expertise to respond to questions and facilitate problem solving;
- Experience with Google Suite of products is nice to have;
- Experience in the financial industry is nice to have; and,
- Experience with Crown Corporations is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.