Senior Tableau Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Tableau Developer for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Turning business requirements into visually appealing and functional Tableau Dashboards, providing advice and expertise into different ways of designing dashboards;
- Understanding logical and physical data models/hierarchies;
- Developing dashboard solutions in Tableau for reporting on current and historical data;
- Implementing security roles, security filters, user management, and access control lists to access dashboards;
- Providing functional expertise to assist delivery team members, foster collaboration;
- Working closely and maintain ongoing communications with Portfolio Owner and Development Team in an Agile environment;
- Verifying build and deployment completeness of the features owned in the QA environment before making it Test Ready;
- Analyzing the feature requirements as presented by the business analyst and the development team, in context of the overall project feature set and existing implementation. Translate requirements to technical concepts;
- Helping Business Analyst to refine and enhance initial requirements;
- Contributing to logical/physical data models, sequence diagrams, and UI prototypes;
- Providing documentation as appropriate to the Portfolio Owner;
- Completing documentation in time with the release schedule and SLA agreed with Portfolio Owner; and,
- Testing all code, content, build, and unit test changes in test environment first.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of Tableau Development experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.