Client Server Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Client-Server Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a three (3)-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start August.
As the Client-Server Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a fast-paced environment, in a small Agile team, collaborating with teams across the company to tackling complex technical challenges;
- Listening to the customer to identify issues and build requirements;
- Creating solutions to automate network management platforms while experimenting with cutting edge solutions; and,
- Ensure the integration of high-quality alarming solutions to monitor next-generation networks.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism (French/English);
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of system integration and development;
- Experience with system integration leveraging web services;
- Experience with version control (Git, Subversion, etc.);
- Strong communication and the ability to break down complex, technological explanations to layman’s terms;
- Readiness to collaborate with the team to find an innovative solution to every problem you come across;
- Ability to be an awesome team player who has respect for everyone’s ideas; and,
- Ability to multi-task and commit to multiple projects at once with changing priorities and see it through to completion.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.