Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Business Analyst - ERP
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst – ERP for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business process mapping;
- Identifying and implementing and/or support the implementation of enterprise process improvements;
- Eliciting requirements and drive to ‘what the business really needs’;
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with vendors and/or business stakeholders;
- Working with technical resources to translate requirements into technical solutions;
- Participating in IST and/or UAT;
- System training as required; and,
- Providing SME expertise on manufacturing processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Business, IT, or a related discipline;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in related field;
- Previous experience working on ERP implementation projects including Inventory and Warehousing modules;
- Proven ability to deliver clear and concise documentation;
- Process mapping experience;
- Data mapping experience;
- Experience capturing functional and non-functional requirements;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Adept at translating business requirements into technical solutions;
- IST and/or UAT experience;
- The ability to communicate with all levels of management, both verbally and in writing;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision;
- The ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Proactive and self-motivated with experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness;
- Experience with IT projects involving multi-disciplinary teams operating in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Expert competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- The ability to work against tight deadlines;
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities;
- Previous Sage EM (aka Sage X3) experience is desirable;
- Previous experience with ERP Manufacturing module preferred;
- General understanding of downstream financial implications of manufacturing processes;
- Experience with agile methodology and non-structured processes;
- Experience managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle is beneficial; and,
- Familiarity with project tools such as SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, JIRA, Smartsheets, LucidCharts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.