Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
IT Analyst - Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Analyst- Technical Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start September.
As the IT Analyst- Technical Support, you will be responsible for:
- Providing stable operation and supporting of in house computer network and infrastructure including the planning, design, installation and maintenance of network hardware, software and communication links;
- Providing detailed technical advice and guidance to users, clients and staff;
- Assisting users having trouble using systems, products and services;
- Proposing, discussing and evaluating potential technical solutions;
- Demonstrating all feature and plan requirements and installing systems;
- Assisting user or systems administrators in defining their needs;
- Planning and maintaining release schedules;
- Reviewing and installing deployment packages and instructions; and,
- Working with BSA and Development teams to maintain automated scripts.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years of IT expertise in systems programming or network management.;
- Three (3) years of experience providing Application Release and Deployment Management and Support;
- Three (3) years of experience with the Windows Platform;
- Three (3) years of experience with Batch scripts and Powershell Scripts;
- Three (3) years of experience with Server Technical Support; and,
- Three (3) years of experience in installing Software packages and Builds (COTS-Commercial Off the Shelf).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.