COBOL / IMS DB/DC Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a contract opportunity for a COBOL / IMS DB/DC Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum ten (10) years of recent experience working in an IBM mainframe environment as a Developer (not as QA, BSA, etc.;
- Expert-level coding skills with COBOL and IMS DB/DC;
- Development experiences should mainly be in support of project work, not production support work;
- Significant experience working on large/complex mission-critical Host-based applications;
- Significant IMS DB/DC experience, both working with databases and online transaction processor (OLTP);
- Significant experience working with recent versions of IBM COBOL products (does not need to be version 6 but should not be going back to the 1990s);
- Significant experience creating BMP batch programs;
- Significant experience working with DB2 databases;
- Significant experience working with Endevor;
- Demonstrated ability to ramp up quickly and work independently;
- Experience working with ICETools (an asset);
- Experience working with SAS (an asset); and,
- Some level of design experience (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.