IT Analyst - Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Analyst-Technical Support and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6)-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start September.
As the IT Analyst-Technical Support, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership for the provision of technical expertise in development and support of activities, processes, procedures and tools for protecting information security with a focus on application security Plan;
- Coordinating and supervising complex informatics assignments;
- Designing and applying new methods and procedures;
- Solving business problems by providing detailed technical advice;
- Coordinating, leading and monitoring technical systems inquiries;
- Liaising with vendors and service suppliers;
- Supporting and leading solutions with service providers;
- Certifying satisfactory contract performance for systems development; and,
- Working with the Configuration and Release Manager, identifying, organizing, and controlling software and hardware configuration changes.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with TFS;
- Experience with IIS;
- Experience with Release/Deployments;
- Windows Platform experience;
- Experience with batch scripts and Powershell Scripts;
- Server Technical Support experience;
- Experience in installing Software packages and Builds (COTS); and,
- Experience with DevOps – Jenkins, GitHub (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.