Business Continuity Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for Business Continuity Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an eighteen (18)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start September.
As the Business Continuity Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team to design, developing and delivering an advanced tabletop exercise aimed to achieve alignment and role clarity between geographically displaced tactical and operational incident response teams through the escalation of a cyber-themed exercise;
- Working with key stakeholders and the team to identify and document tangible examples of section-specific triggers for incident response to enhance awareness of situations that could escalate to the Corporate Incident Management Framework;
- Helping on the development of After-Action, with the direction of the team, reporting and supporting the relevant post-exercise activities to address them;
- Supporting the team in integrating the incident response activities for a new operational site;
- Providing project management services to the team and various stakeholders for all aspects of the exercise;
- Helping in developing standardized exercise and training materials for Departmental Operations Centres (DOC) with the direction of the Incident Management and Response team. The output of this activity will provide regular opportunities for DOC members to exercise their role with minimal operational impact on the team;
- Supporting other department initiatives related to cyber resilience as time permits; and,
- Supporting administrative activities leading to the successful completion of team deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years minimum of combined experience in previous engagements with concrete examples of the following: Project management; Designing and facilitating tabletop exercises; Experience in delivering Incident Management Framework exercises; Maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders; and, Business Analysis experience;
- Basic understanding of Business Continuity concepts and familiarity with the Incident Command System;
- Proficiency in the use of Outlook, MS Word and Excel in the preparation of business materials and reporting;
- Previous experience providing similar services to a similar organization;
- Eligibility for valid Government of Canada Secret Clearance and must maintain this level for the duration of the contract;
- Previous PMP designation (an asset); and,
- French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.