Senior SharePoint Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, designing, configuring, developing, and testing of SharePoint 2013 and 2016 solutions through the release management methodology;
- Investigating and resolving SharePoint production issues, incidents, and problems;
- Working with a team comprised of different departments and roles (i.e. User experience, Business, Testers, Analysts, Managers, etc.) to provide support for our portal solutions;
- Composing documentation to support solution design, operational requirements, other release-related methodologies;
- Estimating for business cases, impact assessments, projects, and action requests in response to requests from business systems analysts or IT project leads;
- Releasing packages of enhancements and defect fixes relating to JIRAs; and,
- Documentation (where required) to support solution design, operational requirements other release-related methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience and demonstrated ability developing SharePoint 2013/2016 solutions;
- SharePoint Administration experience or knowledge at the Shared Services level or higher would be an asset;
- SharePoint search knowledge and experience would be an asset;
- Advanced skills in both back-end and front-end web development;
- Experience and demonstrated ability with Microsoft .Net platform and C#;
- Experience and demonstrated ability in developing, and integrating with, web services;
- Experience with code management or version control tools, particularly SVN;
- Advanced knowledge of application debugging techniques and tools;
- Advanced knowledge of quality assurance practices relating to software development, including unit and integration testing;
- Knowledge and experience with Iterative and Waterfall methodologies; and,
- The ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.