Application Developer (.Net, Azure, Dynamics 365)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer (.Net, Azure, Dynamics 365) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying deep gas business knowledge and technical expertise to develop complex software solutions for Operations Applications and other departments to include, but not limited to, programming, configuring, testing, and debugging software that may include custom, cloud, or packaged software;
- Contributing or leading in all phases of the SDLC which include systems analysis, requirement gathering, designing, coding, test reviews and analysis, implementing, maintaining, documenting and supporting business applications, third party software, cloud or packaged applications;
- Designing and supporting technical solutions on Azure that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance;
- Designing and developing modifications using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform;
- Contributing to problem reviews and determination of strategies to prevent problem re-occurrences;
- Working closely with our business users to determine and fully understand their functional and data requirements for new or existing applications and translates to technical specifications or configurations;
- Identifying and driving process improvement opportunities and implementing solutions utilizing current and emerging technologies;
- Addressing technical strategies to ensure adherence to security, business continuity, and compliance requirements;
- Leading and reviewing work of other developers and quality assurance analysts;
- Partnering with external vendors to implement security, data, and other changes as needed;
- Evaluating software and related hardware and firmware required for the application; and,
- Analyzing software performance and assist in establishing acceptable performance levels.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related technical discipline;
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related technical experience;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience building, designing, and implementing applications in Azure and Azure services such as flow and logic apps;
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience designing and developing functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in designing and developing Windows applications, web applications, and web services;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with attention to detail are essential;
- The ability to communicate, both written and verbal, to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Strong customer service focus in understanding and meeting the needs of our business partners;
- Experience using Agile and Waterfall;
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 application configuration, including customizing;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics application architecture and design;
- In depth understanding of the MS Power Platform: Power BI, Power Apps, Flow;
- Experience with Azure components and services – functions, storage, key vault, SQL and Azure dev Ops;
- Familiarity with SharePoint framework and workflow development;
- Full Life Cycle (SDLC) Microsoft .NET application design and development experience;
- Proficiency in SQL, SQL Server, SQL Server technologies including SSRS, SSIS and SSAS;
- Solid understanding with various development tools: TFS, Visual Studio, TOAD, and, MS Enterprise Library and other MS tools; and,
- Experience in gas industry and related applications is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.