Senior Privacy Consultant
Eagle has an immediate need for a Senior Privacy Consultant in Regina, SK. Some remote time may be considered, if required. This is an initial 6 month contract (extension possible).
The Senior Privacy Consultant will be responsible for the completion of a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) on Our Client's current AWS environment so that they can analyze key risks and implement mitigation strategies. The Client will need the ability to update the PIA as they transitions applications and data from an on-premises environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience in the use and application of PIA’s and privacy compliance obligation within the Federal Government and particularly, with respect to Federal Government Agencies and Crown Corporations
- Recognized Information Privacy Professional Certification
- Demonstrated experience in creating Privacy Impact Assessments based on Government of Canada processes
- Experience with completion of PIA’s within the AWS environment
- Knowledge of NIST 800-53 security control framework, Cyber Security Framework and GDPR
- Ability to work with product teams
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.