Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a contract opportunity for an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an initial 5-month contract located in Calgary, AB to start ASAP.
- Architecting and Building the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) from scratch.
- Provisioning and setting up OCI for deploying Oracle SOACS middleware
- Securing the infrastructure and applications
- Familiarity with Oracle IaaS and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Familiarity with Oracle PaaS such as SoACS, JCS, DBaaS
- Familiarity with Oracle IDCS and Single Sign On (SSO)
- At least 5 years experience in Oracle systems administration
- At least 5 years technical administration/architecture experience with Oracle products such as eBS, PSFT, JD Edwards, Fusion Middleware and Oracle WebLogic Servers
- Setting Up High Availability and Disaster Recovery environments using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Setting Up Security and Single Sign On using OCI and IDCS
- Database Administration (on DBCS / DBaaS / OCI)
- Operating System Expertise in Linux OS and Windows
- Good understanding of network architecture and design
- Good understanding of security concepts such as SAML, OAuth, etc.
- Good understanding of Oracle's security products such as IDCS, CASB, etc.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.