Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Specialist for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving the implementation of industry best practices (ITIL) to the client’s change processes for the SAP System Landscape for both Run and Build;
- Driving and collaborating with various process owners to develop, improve, and implement standards, procedures, and guidelines;
- Mentoring and educating internal and external resources on the (SAP) change processes;
- Initiating broad visibility of any (SAP) system changes across the client and to all stakeholders;
- Providing support in internal and external audits and reviews;
- Developing and implementing an integrated approach to SAP and non SAP change environments;
- Assessing projects pre-production and post production to ensure quality mitigating incidents and defects;
- Assisting with project tasks in all environments for quality of deployments; and,
- Completing the retrofits in all environments to ensure deployments can occur in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or SAP;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in SAP and/or IT;
- Technical knowledge of Solution Manager tool set, practices, and processes;
- In depth knowledge of Charm and Solution Manager;
- ITIL certification or understanding of concepts;
- Proficiency in how SAP integrates with other tools;
- Strong written and verbal skills and able to interact with all levels of leadership;
- Solid understanding of Change Management practices and processes;
- The ability to establish strong working relationships with internal departments, customers as well IS departments;
- The ability to work as part of a team and/or independently;
- The ability to overcomes challenges;
- The ability to influence and persuade; and,
- Fundamental understanding of Project Management would be of great assistance.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.