Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Workday Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the client with planned Workday initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Workday configuration experience;
- Experience with Configuration and updates on the following Workday functionalities:
- Ledger Account Summaries;
- Cost Center Organizational Hierarchies;
- Financial Composite Reports is essential;
- Experience exploring Workday functionality related to Alternate Account Sets (basically configuring a secondary Chart of Accounts);
- Experience with New Company setup, including:
- Creating new Company and related Company Accounting Details;
- Creating new Cost Centers and Cost Center Hierarchies;
- Configuring Business Process Steps;
- Workday Finance experience is preferred; and,
- The ability to use the Workday Admin Guide and Community to develop to the client’s new Finance-configurations quickly.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.