Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Application Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12)-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start September.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience, developing technical architectures, frameworks and strategies to meet the business and application requirements for the development or enhancement of web-based, n-tier applications.;
- Demonstrable experience with minimum two (2) Projects, developing or enhancing web-based, n-tier applications for a Government of Canada client.;
- Five (5) years of experience developing applications on the Java platform.;
- Two (2) + Projects developing or enhancing web-based, n-tier applications for a Government of Canada client.;
- Experience providing services utilizing the tools or technologies such as SOAP, REST, XML, RMI, RPC; Developing or supporting loosely coupled, component=based architecture based on design patterns such as Model View Controller, Inversion of Control, Application Service/Service Facade, Business Object and/or Data Access Object; and Developing visual models in support of software development using Industry-dominant visual modeling tools that support Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagramming and code generation or round-trip engineering; and,
- Experience within the past five (5) years developing and implementing solutions;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.