Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 8-month contract located in Fredericton, NB to start in August.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree or equivalent experience;
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience working as a Senior IT Project Manager working in IT system development and support;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working with and leading cross-functional business and technical teams that include a mix of in-house and external resources and stakeholders;
- Cross-functional business and technical and external stakeholder teamwork experience - amount, duration and scope;
- Experience working in or for the public sector in Canada;
- Five plus (5+) year of experience in change management activities - developing a plan outlining how the project organizational change will be managed;
- Demonstrate capabilities using examples from previous work;
- Five plus (5 +) years of experience in cost estimating, resource planning, and project time management skills;
- PMI, PRINCE2 or other industry-recognized project management accreditation would be considered an asset;
- Demonstrate a level of familiarity with recent versions of Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel), Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Project;
- Minimum of two (2) years recent experience with the Microsoft; and,
- Strong communications skills in English (written and verbal).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.