Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Project Executive (Level 3)
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Executive (Level 3) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start in August.
As the Project Executive (Level 3), you will be responsible for:
- Assists or manages several Project Managers, each responsible for an individual customer-led IT project;
- Oversees the project financial management for multiple customer-led projects, including all aspects of Time Management of project resources, using Clarity and MS Project / MS Project Server applications;
- Oversees the monthly Earned Value Reports completion and preparation for ADM/DG reporting;
- Assists SSC customers in defining Business Architecture using various architecture methodology artifacts and Application Development Methodology (Opportunity and Solutions, Business Architecture Vision, Agile approach, etc.)
- Oversees cross-project execution during the development and implementation by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters;
- Formulates statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof;
- Prepares briefing notes and presentations to internal and external ADMs / DGs on the progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Meets in the conference with stakeholders and other project managers and states problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Prepares plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; works with a variety of project management tools;
- Meet with organizational executives to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on the project and organizational goals; and,
- Resolves cross-project issues.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years experience (as a Project Executive); and,
- At least 5 years experience in working and reporting directly to the DG/ADM levels;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.