Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Network Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Scarborough, ON to start in August.
An IT Operations Analyst III within the OSG Network Group is responsible for providing a level 2 support role of the network infrastructure. This includes BRP capabilities, incident management and support of all components associated with these environments. Areas of support include the LAN, MAN, WAN, RLAN, Firewall, WIFI, and Optical solutions. Our client relies heavily on conference calls so candidates need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong team player, self-motivated, highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential in order to interact with support groups, clients and vendors;
- Experience and a sound understanding of network environments (TCP/IP, Cisco routers/switches, SNA, Firewall, Load Balancers) including an excellent understanding of telecommunications concepts and Telco connectivity;
- Three (3) years experience as level 3 support with multi-platform expertise (routing and switching, firewall, load balancer, wireless, VOIP, trace analysis);
- Proficient in executing diagnostic techniques with a sound foundation of monitoring tools which include Tivoli ITNM, Vitalnet, CW2K, QIP, Netscout, and Riverbed.;
- Sound second level problem determination and problem source identification skills with regards to the various network technologies utilized within;
- Three years of Firewall - Palo Alto and Cisco experience;
- Three (3) years of Load Balancing - F5 and Wireless - Aruba experience;
- Three (3) years of VOIP - Cisco experience;
- Five (5) years of CISCO Switching and Routers experience;
- At least 3 years of Network Operations experience as opposed to network projects based work;
- Three (3) years of in-depth experience troubleshooting on Network operation systems;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required;
- Network and Application protocols - OPNET’s Application Response Time Expert (ARX);
- Previous experience in the financial industry; and,
- Bachelors degree in Computer Networking.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.