Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working daily with Project Managers on changing priorities to support the Project;
- Coordinating project activity, such as business meetings, acting as scribe for meeting minutes, action items and updates to issue logs and risk registry;
- Providing timely follow-up on all action items from meetings, development and test and external sub-contractor meetings (for facility design and construction);
- Meeting deadlines set out by the Program Manager while meeting quality standards set out by the Company and project;
- Complying with Company policy and procedures that apply to contract staff;
- Developing and maintaining project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as schedule, budget, quality, etc.;
- Providing analysis of KPI’s to PM based on guidelines and standards;
- Reconciling monthly expenses to vendor invoices, calculating accrual, updating cost and resource management plan sheets to track capital and operating costs;
- Preparing and submitting detailed project financials as required;
- Tracking and reporting project financials;
- Working with Project Manager to draft and maintain project schedules using MS Project;
- Collecting, monitoring, and reporting progress on key milestones, issues, and decisions;
- Compiling and distributing project status reports (as required);
- Updating Google Sites for workstream activity, i.e. milestones, status reports, action item lists, risks/issue logs and deliverable progress;
- Distributing information for review and/or approvals at the appropriate phase in the project and ensuring the necessary approvals are collected and collated prior to project sign off; and,
- Provide project manager coverage during PM absences.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Be working towards either a PM designation or in a certification program;
- Experience using SAP to acquire project financial information;
- Experience with MS Project including, baselining, critical path analysis;
- Experience in project-based financial management, cost estimation/control and risk identification, triage, assessment, and management;
- Experience using Microsoft Office and G-Suite;
- Experience in project-based financial management, cost estimation/control and risk identification, triage, assessment, and management.;
- Experience in planning and executing complex projects with multidisciplinary teams, including work breakdown structures;
- High level of interpersonal written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively at all levels;
- The ability to take detailed concise meeting minutes.;
- The ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment and be self- motivated;
- The ability to prioritize issues is considered a vital requirement;
- Effective communication to identify needs;
- Comfort working on medium to large projects; and,
- Prior experience working with government transportation or transit services (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.