Project Manager - Integration
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently seeking an Integration Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with management and team leads to co-author initial plans, work breakdown structure (WBS), project schedules and budget forecasts;
- Participating in the program management team acting, as an integration point, citing timing conflicts, resource issues and opportunities for improved integration;
- Meeting and conducting regular meetings with directors, supervisors, etc.;
- Monitoring and tracking execution progress daily against plans;
- Presenting at monthly program reviews, representing the progress of each function, such as incurred costs, issues and resolutions, and risk assessments/mitigations;
- Documenting meeting minutes, posting changes and coordinating with document controller to assure consistency and a single source of information using G-Suite;
- Leading technical and administrative activity (as required ) and establishing meetings with the required groups, meeting times, cost and quality targets;
- Monitoring and tracking implementation activity, integration and testing;
- Updating cost/resource management plans to adhere to cost performance targets;
- Preparing and updating project plans and status reports and providing updates on business issues during scheduled operational meetings;
- Assisting management within departmental/operational meetings;
- Understanding technology projects, i.e. information technology, engineering or construction;
- Understanding how technology impacts business projects;
- Generating enthusiasm among team members;
- Managing the process of innovative change;
- Facilitating effective team interactions with stakeholders and developing relationships that foster a collaborative approach;
- Communicating effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions; and,
- Managing stakeholder expectations effectively.
Skills and Qualifications:
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Communication and Technology, or a technical field such as Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science; A University degree in another area may be considered;
- At least five (5) years of project management experience successfully delivering significant projects, i.e. enterprise-level, regional or corporate division level;
- PMP Designation or must demonstrate acumen in planning, scheduling, critical path analysis, budgeting, risk mitigation, issues resolution, scope management,communications, cost and resource management and quality management;
- Experience with G-Suite and Microsoft Office Applications; and,
- Some familiarity with SDLC and UML (Unified Modeling Language) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.