Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Release Planning & Execution Release Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Release Planning & Execution Release Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Please note that this role will require after hours (over-night) commitments for release deployments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent at a Canadian University;
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in technical project and/or program management;
- Strong technical background;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Impeccable communication skills (both oral and written);
- The ability to deal with all personalities in an extremely high-paced environment;
- Experience in Release Management is nice to have;
- Experience in Software Development is nice to have; and,
- Knowledge of DevOps practices as they apply to continuous integration and deployment pipeline is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.