Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Office 365 Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Office 265 Specialist for a 12 (twelve) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately in Regina, SK.
Our client in Regina, SK is seeking a resource to configure, implement and administer Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online, Intune and Microsoft O365 utilizing industry and security best practices. The resource MUST have a minimum 10 years of recent and practical Microsoft system administration experience, including several years in a lead enterprise level system administration role with a focus on Microsoft O365 services.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft on premise Windows servers
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Exchange on premise and online
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft O365 configuration and services
- Proven proficiency with server and Microsoft tenant security best practices
- Proven proficiency with Mobile Device Management / Mobile Application Management
- Proven proficiency with the use of Powershell for system administration and automation
- Proven ability to switch focus quickly, learn new skills, and effectively prioritize work items with minimal direction
- Experience in influencing and establishing collaboration direction within an organization
- Understanding of integrations of an on premise environment and the cloud
- Lotus Domino administration experience would be considered an asset
- North American job experience
Typical activities in this role include:
- Provide technical system administration, setup and configuration
- Install, update, tune, diagnose, and monitor IT services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with deployed solutions
- Facilitate product vendor escalation where required
- Assist with design and implementation of system integrations
- Participate in software upgrades and implementation of new tools
- Identify and resolve technical issues
- Creation and maintenance of product and solution documentation
- Interacts with our user base (corporate and field employees) on an as needed basis regarding technology issues and escalations
- Provides recommendations to Microsoft Exchange, Intune and O365 environments
- Provide technical support to business teams within the organization
- Create reports and deployment strategies based on user and technical requirements
- Works with server patch management processes and procedures to facilitate deployment
- Maintains systems integrity through change control and problem management procedures and communication with internal customers
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures when carrying out position responsibilities
- Attends and participates in team meetings
- Act as a representative of Information Systems
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.