Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Application Support Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): Once training is completed, the majority of this role will be based remotely/working from home.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Deploy applications and code into UAT and Production
- Identify and resolve high to critical complex production problems for support of applications
- Consult on and research all aspects of effective and efficient application or technical service delivery.
- Coordinate testing and validation with business users.
- Development of modules, support for conversion of data, job scheduling, unit/integration testing, business process documentation, development of training materials, and delivery of end-user training.
- Gather requirements, design, configure, code, test and resolve issues in a development and production support environment.
- Monitor and analyze services to identify opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions that may cross multiple teams, functions, and processes.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for the development of custom reports, enhancements, interfaces, conversions, and forms.
- Translate business requirements into configurations and interface specifications.
- Work with various technical teams to develop and manage the execution of implementation plans for high to critical complex new application and maintenance updates.
What we’re looking for:
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience in application support for both Windows and Linux environments within enterprise-level organizations;
- Strong Linux support experience (the majority of apps will be in Linux);
- Strong experience with the Application Deployment Lifecycle from UAT to Production;
- Containerization experience (Docker or Kubernetes);
- Problem-solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Nice-to-Have (Candidates should have as many of these technologies as possible);
- Cloud (Azure and AWS);
- Shell Scripting;
- Informatica Workflow;
- CA workload automation;
- FeedHub; and,
- Power BI.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.