Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Technical Architect III
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Architect for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Combining multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions;
- Providing technical oversight and QA to all project delivery teams;
- Acting as the first point of contact (outside project team) for all technical issues and problem resolution during project life cycle;
- Translating technical requirements into resource requirements (estimations) and advising projects on optimal onsite-offshore mixing in the planning phase;
- Understanding various tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage;
- Performing analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements;
- Contributing to the success of mission critical, complex, and large system projects/architectures design client/server open solutions;
- Contributing to the direction of the client’s current and future programming/systems initiatives;
- Conducting independent analysis of and reviewing the client’s technical and business requirements; and,
- Recommending innovations which enhance the operation and functionality of the client's systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ relevant experience;
- Deep experience in designing the technical architecture (including Enterprise Application Integration Architecture) to address complex business requirements, including design of entire system configurations (hardware, software, and communications, as appropriate);
- Experience leading the direction, implementation, and integration of large Software as a Service (SaaS) Cloud initiatives;
- Experience in working/leading large data migration efforts (multiple systems consolidated into one);
- Experience leading a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual evaluation;
- Experience working on various platforms, including mainframes, minis, and micros;
- Experience defining a total disaster recovery plan and present the Client with various options;
- Experience working with and manage multiple suppliers; and,
- The ability to perform as a Technical Team Leader when necessary.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.