Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a collection of small and mid-sized high-profile projects for the client, adhering to strict budget and timeline constraints;
- Creating and managing project plans for multiple small and mid-sized projects concurrently;
- Defining project schedules, allocating resources, and monitoring progress;
- Aligning project objectives with company goals and making sure project team is clear on objectives;
- Leading project team meetings and setting expectations for the team;
- Leading process of issue identification and resolution;
- Managing risk tracking process;
- Monitoring and managing scope;
- Maintaining project budgets;
- Managing hybrid Agile projects;
- Ensuring project deliverable quality; and,
- Fostering partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience;
- PMP certification;
- Significant experience working with clients, writing proposals, estimating and providing Project oversight and coordination across teams;
- A strong background in applying and utilizing SDLC best practices and standards within application development projects;
- Managing project plans within Microsoft Project Server;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Expertise in conflict resolution;
- Very strong client management and relationship building skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in dealing with external clients, internal stakeholders, senior management and staff. These communication skills include the ability to effectively communicate to technical and non- technical individuals;
- Communication style must be diplomatic, succinct, and articulate and demonstrates active listening;
- Analytical and strong organizational skills;
- Thrive in a collaborative environment;
- Experience with Project status reporting;
- ITIL certification is nice to have;
- Experience with JIRA is nice to have; and,
- Experience with Issue Management software is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.