Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Business Analyst- Organization Development
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst – Organization Development for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating the development of clear KPAs, mandate, strategy, and published policies;
- Working with governance stakeholders to define the operating and cultural principles;
- Working with the ERP program lead to support the simplification of decision points and decision rights;
- Supporting the stand-up of Master Data Management Governance and Operating Model;
- Blue-print a performance-focused operating model that sustains information management, service, and value delivery;
- Stand-up a cost-efficient Information Management organization;
- Fostering positive experiences and feedback from clients and stakeholders;
- Proactively preparing function improvements to performance through implementation of ERP;
- Partnering with functional leaders to identify key performance areas and pinpoint factors limiting performance;
- Identifying opportunities for improved business/functional performance and efficiencies;
- Partnering, supporting, and advising leaders to engage their teams in aspiring, assessing, architecting, acting, and advancing their functions to achieve higher, sustained performance;
- Strategic and transformational change;
- Leadership development;
- Operating model and business capability development; and,
- Partnering with leaders for strategic development.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field (Business, Accounting, or IT);
- Experience working with project delivery;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is an asset;
- Understanding of project management and change management principles and best practices; and,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.