Competitive Intelligence Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Competitive Intelligence Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As a Competitive Intelligence Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring competitive pricing and actions and reporting these insights to stakeholders;
- Presentation of competitive intelligence reports at the senior leadership level;
- Problem identification, opportunity assessment, proposal development, business case development, and presentation delivery;
- Structure development of strategic, transformational, and business process improvement plans;
- Involvement in the pricing elements of key Residential Services initiatives --- new product launches, line-up refreshes, etc.;
- Use of game theory, and other strategic tools, to develop appropriate responses to competitive pricing activities; and,
- Relationship building with external departments, working collaboratively in a team environment with colleagues and senior leadership.
What we’re looking for:
- Organization, coordination and strong time management skills to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly motivated, energetic, and has a winning mindset;
- Ability to manage tolerance to ambiguity, flexibility, and deal effectively with adversity;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook);
- Results-driven attitude with the ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly;
- Undergraduate Degree – Business/Commerce;
- Previous experience in marketing;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.