Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Mendix Developer - Senior
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Ottawa, ON to start immediately.
As the Senior Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Understand the product requirements and develop a solution aligned with a prototype;
- Design, develop and unit test the solution to fully support production release;
- Provide support to test teams during product QA and UAT testing; and,
- Prepare technical documentation of the new product and facilitate knowledge transfer to in house resource.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong development knowledge in the Mendix application framework;
- Hands-on experience building Mendix applications that follow corporate UX guidelines and branding standards;
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Strong CSS skills;
- REST Web Service knowledge;
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Academic: Post-secondary education in computer science or application development;
- Nice to have: Mendix certification;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in developing applications;
- Excellent problem solving / analytical thinking skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Ability to execute;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.