Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Accessibility Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Accessibility Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing project requirements to ensure accessibility requirements are captured;
- Working alongside the agile team to help troubleshoot the development of various projects to ensure alignment to accessibility requirements;
- Writing user stories for accessibility; and,
- Reviewing variances.
What we’re looking for:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience working with Accessibility Guidelines;
- Strong experience with Accessibility Guidelines WCAG (2.0 & 2.1), W3C, AODA, and ARIA;
- Experience with screen readers JAWS & NVDA;
- Experience remediating issues across browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari);
- Development background is highly preferred (HTML, Java, ARIA)Experience with screen readers Talkback and VoiceOver;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.