Employee Purchase Plan Program Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Employee Purchase Plan Program Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, on to start immediately.
As the Employee Purchase Plan Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for price builds, operations, and the end to end execution for EPP offers across Canadian businesses;
- Evolve and stream existing execution processes to increase speed to market, while improving cross-functional, channel and customer experiences;
- Work cross-functionally with campaign marketing and market communication teams to support custom and mass EPP marketing programs;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining pricing database detailing offers at the company level;
- Support and evolve cross-functional teams requirements to support tables and tools;
- Improve loyalty and retention pricing execution; and,
- Maintain and expire legacy plans to reduce price plan complexity.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree with a Business, Marketing, or Mathematics and/or related discipline;
- Proven ability in project management and leading large cross-functional teams;
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think strategically;
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Advanced skills in Excel, Access, SAS and PowerPoint; and,
- Good knowledge of the evolving competitive telecom environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.