Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Inventory Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in August.
Reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the Inventory Analyst will be responsible for managing mobility inventory for our corporately owned stores. He or she is responsible for forecasting and analyzing the store inventory levels using the established process methodologies of Right Product at the Right Time and in the Right Quantity to increase sales revenue. The Inventory Analyst is the SPOC for inventory relates processes, escalations, and metrics for a predetermined number of stores.
As the Inventory Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Daily forecasting and replenishment of product to ensure in-stock;
- Order tracking ensuring timely receiving and where required expediting orders;
- Facilitate store returns/recalls;
- Transfer stock between stores as required to reduce inventory as needed;
- Timely communication of order status and issues to channel;
- Launching new products;
- Highlighting areas of opportunity to move the business forward;
- Problem-solving all inventory issues related to stores;
- Develop and report weekly metrics;
- Regular review and forecasting of unit requirements by model and by store ensuring in-stock of a product;
- Ensure promotional in-stock through accurate forecasting based on the financial target;
- Assist in the execution of the inventory management tactics;
- Assist in the management of inventory currency standards;
- Effectively manage inventory through analysis, providing recommendations to the Planning specialist;
- Assist in the development of action plans to deal with aged and slow-selling programs;
- Identifying and addressing inventory issues as they arise;
- Optimizing inventory productivity;
- Perform work in the context of the departmental and company strategic plans;
- Collaborate with the appropriate areas as required to facilitate flawless execution; and,
- Manage the volume of work in order to provide cost-effective use of resources.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree;
- Inventory management experience is an asset;
- Systems and process-oriented;
- Computer literacy in Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint;
- APICS or CPP certification is an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP and Oracle is an asset;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the preparation of reports and instructions;
- Open-minded and creative team player;
- Strong organizational and time management skills; and,
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.