Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Network Operations and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Montreal, QC to start in August.
As the Network Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Support website-built program by creating XML scripts for NodeB and eNodeB sites using internal tools and NetAct;
- Shares knowledge and information with peers to support construction program by using NetAct tools for Nokia LTE eNodeB, small cells, and picocells;
- Participated in the development of internal tools to automate the scripting of NodeB and eNodeB;
- Verify basic KPIs & counters to make sure the Network is behaving as expected before and after changes;
- Perform software updates for NodeB and eNodeB Ericsson; and,
- Working hours are generally regular Monday-Friday 8:00 to 16:30.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Computer Network Engineering, or Electrical Engineering;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience in 3G & LTE radio access network;
- Ten plus (10+) Years of Industry Experience;
- Knowledge of XML scripts and manipulation of data in Excel;
- Nokia’s Internal Radio Certifications are an added advantage;
- Good understanding of technical specifications, like 3GPP or LTE;
- Good computer skills are a serious advantage;
- High attention to detail and willing to work and learn independently;
- Willing to grasp new concepts and technologies in the ever-evolving ecosystem;
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) in English, time management, and project management skills; and,
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion for results, process improvement, and challenging the status-quo.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.