Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Events Intern and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 2-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
This temporary position as Events Intern will provide support to our National Events group and will be a key professional support in the delivery of events across the firm. This position is for 5 days per week from August to mid-September. The main focus of this role is to support and liaise with the Event team, as well as any other key stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of events.
As the Events Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Packing and shipping of materials and supplies for meetings and events;
- Maintaining and organizing the storage room including taking regular stock of meeting & event supplies;
- Assisting with the purchase of supplies, gifts, and prizes;
- Filing, organizing and updating event folders;
- Assisting with marketing material design and creative capabilities;
- Venue and event-related sourcing as directed by Event Coordinator and Event Assistant;
- Updating of rooming lists for programs;
- Travel credit processing;
- Travel coordination – business travel requests and bookings (airline & hotel); and,
- Working with Event team and Learning & Development team members to assist with the administration of various department initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint);
- Strong organizational skills;
- Event management degree preferred (in progress acceptable);
- Comfortable with information/database technology;
- Ability to communicate with various levels of professionals in a mature and confident manner;
- Good focus on customer service;
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.